Human Resources Manager
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage multiple HR activities within the organization.
- Monitor and manage enrollments, terminations, and billing of health insurance. Provide support in plan design.
- Initiate and plan employee activities to foster positive company morale.
- Manage performance appraisal process.
- Provide support in developing and delivering training sessions on HR related topics.
- Maintain job descriptions and coordinate updates.
- Recruits, interviews, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Maintains employee records.
- Advises Sr. management of employee relations issues.
- Reports work related injuries to the insurance carrier.
- Participates in Safety Committee meetings.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Administration of organizational policies and procedures as they relate to HR functions
- Administer guidelines for hiring, terminating, promoting or otherwise affecting employee status.
- Administers Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Monitor annual performance appraisals.
- Manages HR Administrator and the Receptionist
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 5+ years in an HR related capacity.
- Management experience
- Requires broad technical knowledge of labor laws, Human Resources management, wage and benefits; HR generalist.
- Ability to speak and read English. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To Apply: Please send resume with salary history to: IS_HR@irvinesci.com. Please put HRM 031116 in the subject line.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.
Irvine Scientific, a member of JX Holdings Group, is a worldwide leader in the innovation and manufacture of cell culture media, reagents, and medical devices for researchers and clinicians. The company provides unrivalled service and quality to scientists working in cell therapy and regenerative medicine, assisted reproductive technology and cytogenetics, and industrial cell culture for the large-scale production of biotherapeutics and vaccines. Irvine Scientific adheres to both ISO and FDA regulations and operates dual cGMP manufacturing facilities in California, USA and Tokyo, Japan. The company's consultative philosophy combined with expertise in cell culture and compliance provides customers with unique capabilities and support. For over 40 years Irvine Scientific has remained uniquely flexible and focused on media while becoming a strategic global leader in media products and services. Additional information can be found at www.irvinesci.com.
Santa Ana, CA
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 14:41:47 PDT