Base/Mid Level Systems Administration Technician
We are seeking a Base/Mid Level Help Desk / Systems Administration Technician to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve our client's network systems.
- Troubleshoot network & system issues including: PCs, Servers, LaserJet Printers including MFP, Network Switches, & Firewalls
- Computer imaging
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator. 6 months to 2 years.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols
- Ability to prioritize and take effective notes
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
The above outline of the job is the general gist, but you could say this about any systems administration job (except for the part about supporting our client's systems.) We are a small IT group that supports small to mid-sized businesses. For some clients we are the entirety of their IT support, while for others we assist the on-site IT staff.
The above is also not required out of the gate for a base level technician with only six months of experience or so. We are a small group that have all been together for about a decade, and we are growing. Our goal is to find another outstanding asset (you) to compliment our team.
There is a 90-day review period for whoever is hired. During this time, the agreed upon salary will be paid at an hourly rate. Once the 90-day review period has passed, if the relationship appears to be working well for both parties (BoxTechs and you) we will move forward into a full-time, salaried, position with a full compensation package (health/dental/vision/life/401K)
Business-to-Business Computer Systems Administration & Consulting
Wed, 5 Jul 2017 16:04:43 PDT