Work with Engineers to understand scope of work in order to provide quality staking sheets in order to meet time frame set forth by the customer.
- Certificate/Degree or related education in Computer Drafting/Design
- 2+ years working experience in telecommunications
- Knowledge of GIS software a plus
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad Map 2013 or higher
o Knowledge to create shapefiles
o Create Layers
o Convert Network Geometry to Features
o Ability to create staking sheets
- Ability to multi-task; meet job requirement to achieve due dates; work overtime as needed
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to assume increased responsibility when need arises
Yates Engineering Services (YES) provides the best possible engineering and CAD services for our clients specializing in telecommunications planning, engineering and design. With Yates Engineering staff having over 500 years of experience, YES can provide engineering for FTTH, Smart Grid deployment and Laser Pole Audits.
YES uses state of the art technology with paperless engineering with GPS measuring devices utilizing ESRI and cloud based software. YES is becoming paperless with real time GIS mapping capabilities and sub-meter GPS accuracy.
Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:04:43 PDT