Are you a creative, motivated, sales-minded, strategy-driven individual who as a passion for marketing and a genuine interest in communicating with clients on a daily basis? We are seeking a strong Marketing Coordinator whose job is to grow a sales pipeline by creating a comprehensive marketing strategy and setting appointments for one of the fastest growing firms in the Tampa Bay area!
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate superb marketing, creative, and analytical skills. We are seeking an individual who can plan, execute, and iterate campaigns to drive engagement, quality leads, and qualified opportunities. A sharp phone presence with excellent listening skills, a love for the phones, and the ability to build a rapport with our prospects and clients is a must. We're looking for a go-getter that is great at asking in-depth questions and getting our prospects engaged!
This individual will execute email marketing, lead nurturing, direct mail, telemarketing, coordinate speaking engagements and other marketing activities in an integrated fashion that results in a larger overall sales funnel of high quality leads.
• The desire to work long-term in the financial industry
• 3+ years of experience in a marketing/sales role
• Industry knowledge/experience preferred
• Experience with Microsoft and the ability to learn new software quickly
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Strong ability to execute online and offline marketing campaigns and sharp eye for detail
• High degree of creativity and very strong work ethic
• Very strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a great sense of humor
• Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
• Answer Phones
• Use proven sales skills to set appointments with potential clients and fill the calendar
• Create the direct marketing strategy (coordination of public workshops, email, snail mail, telemarketing, and all other direct means) for the company which will drive the required business results
• Ensure strategies are reaching our target audience for each direct marketing campaign
• Communicate with marketing director on regular basis to ensure direct marketing efforts are delivering required results
We are one of the fastest growing independent advisory firms in the Tampa Bay area and we have several positions to fill. We are looking for success-oriented team members that possess good people skills and are team players. We have several positions to fill and will pay a competitive base salary, bonuses based on personal and team performance, 401(k) with 3% match, paid vacation/PTO and more. We are a great organization and are looking for friendly, assertive and knowledgeable individuals that want to join a winning team.
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 16:26:38 PDT