HVAC Multi Family Project Manager
Brief Job Description
- Project Manager in responsible for planning, documentation, execution, and overall management of projects
- Including Plan Review, Submittals, RFI's, Change Orders, Communication, and other aspects of Project Management.
- Serves as point of contact for customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and internal coordination
* Field Experience in HVAC is a must
- Talent in using Adobe and Microsoft Office programs including Outlook and Excel
- High School Diploma
- CAD, Revit, etc. a plus
- PM Experience a must
Armstrong Air is a leader in it's industry. We have been in business for over 20 years.
We are looking for self motivated, hard working individuals that posses a positive attitude to join our team.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:42:26 PDT