Fleet Operations Manager
Fleet Operations Manager
A Pflugerville-based business specializing in the rental of trucks, trailers. We are a small, bustling and expanding office that demands flexibility, multi-tasking and prioritizing to successfully balance a rewarding job and complete day-to-day tasks. Applicant must have common sense; be adaptable with great attention to details and provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with a "can-do" attitude. They must be able to complete tasks asked of them successfully with little supervision. Attention to detail, presentation and time management is a must. Must be extremely organized with paperwork!
This position requires the candidate to perform desk work plus work outside in all elements of weather.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Service writer experience for automotives, trailers and/or large equipment.
• Parts and inventory experience for automotives, and/or large equipment.
• Mechanical knowledge of trucks, trailers and/or generators.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills.
• Proficiency in computer software including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Proficiency in operation of iPhone, iPad, computers, printers and other office equipment.
Value Added Qualifications - Not Required, But It's A Plus:
• Working knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks software.
• Working knowledge of WASP Asset Management and Inventory software.
• Working knowledge of GPS devices and associated software.
• Licensed Texas State and DOT Inspector
• Current and valid Class A CDL driver's license. Driving record will need to be provided.
• Manage shop and facilities personnel; dispatch assignments.
• Consistently and accurately meet schedule requirements and deadlines.
• Oversee equipment make-ready, maintenance and repairs.
• Oversee general facility upkeep and maintenance.
• Oversee and maintain parts inventory - physically and thru software.
• Maintain working relationships with customers and outside vendors.
• Complete service and repair tickets.
• Work with office personnel to complete and process necessary paperwork and reporting requirements.
• Provide timely updates between customer, office and shop personnel.
• Complete check-in/check-out process with customers.
• Assist with logistical movements of equipment between customer locations, repair facilities and throughout the United States of America.
• Run errands, as required.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience.
• Access to employer hosted health and dental insurance.
• Access to employer hosted individual retirement account.
• Nine (9) paid holiday per calendar year.
• Paid vacation and sick time.
• Possible relocation allowance available.
Please e-mail or fax (512-478-5110) your resume, salary requirements and references with a cover letter.
Keywords: veteran; logistics; service writer; transportation; dispatcher; parts; automotive; motor pool; supply; Army; Navy; Air Force; retired; CDL; bilingual; engine repair; trailer repair; truck repair; recreational vehicle repair; RV repair; generators; DOT; logistics
Mon, 26 Jun 2017 14:55:39 PDT