Associate Field Technician
The Service Department functions; Repair and maintain copiers, printers and fax machines. Set up New and Used copiers, printers and faxes sold by the Office Imaging Sales Department. Delivery and pick up of all Office Imaging products. Performs product installations to integrate our products with customer networks. Maintains a local stock of Parts and Supplies for the technicians and customers. Manage the service operations of two Facility Management sites with full time on-site BBS employees.
- Participate in various training activities to understand products serviced and how to service them.
- Attend ride-alongs as assigned to develop and enhance knowledge
- Utilize and maintain the technical resources on his laptop enabling him to have the latest upgrade flashes, problem solutions, service and part manuals needed to repair equipment quickly and effectively.
- Utilize all available resources to systematically complete service calls, closing as many calls per day as possible while effecting repairs and providing proactive maintenance that maximize copies between calls.
- Utilize smart phone and laptop provided to manage, organize and prioritize service calls.
- Install output device on customer's network. Install, set up drivers & set up basic machine functions.
- Troubleshoot/Diagnose and repair equipment
- Complete Service Calls accurately and quickly.
- Manage and Maintain inventory of car stock and participate in part inventories.
- Resolve all customer issues with utmost professionalism
- Consistently communicate/update team members back at the office
- Communicating effectively and timely to customer requests and calls.
- Stay up-to-date with technology and customer care by participating in training, in-house or at factory training centers, and using the manufactures websites, and emails, as a technical information resource.
- Processing all paper work in a neat and timely manor including completing work orders, history cards, part request forms and etc. enabling equipment history accuracy, and time accountability.
- Record miles for reimbursement and any other data requested.
Boring is your comprehensive resource for all of your business needs with one number to call, whether it is copying, printing, scanning faxing or electronically routing and storing your documents. Locally owned and operated in Lakeland, FL since 1924.
Boring's best product is the customer service we offer our customer. Service calls are always responded to within 1 hour and we are proud to boast that over 96% of the invoices we send out are accurate -- the first time. At Boring, we pride ourselves on resolving issues to the customer's satisfaction on the same day. Contact us today to find out how Boring can help you maximize your business's efficiency and achieve your technology goals.
Network running a little slow and you're tired of the break-and-fix solution that you have? Call Boring, we will come out to inspect your network and come up with the best solution for your network. With remote monitoring, our IT technicians can continuously monitor your network health, solving problems before they become an issue for your business.
We are a proud dealer of the following print and imaging devices: HP, Konica Minolta, Canon, Lexmark, and VoIP phone systems from Zultys. We have a knowledgeable sales team and certified service technicians with years of experience in providing the right products and service for our customers. Even after the purchase, you will have a product trainer to show you the ins and outs of your new device.
Need toner for your new printer or copier? When you buy a printer or copier from Boring, it includes a service package that covers all of your toner needs. When your toner runs low, call Boring and, if we have it in stock, it will be delivered to your business the same day.
Learn more at http://www.boring.com.
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 11:55:08 PDT