TUUCI's Mechanical Engineer is responsible for drafting/design function for the development of new and existing products as well as providing technical support to other areas of the company. The mechanical engineer will have comprehensive knowledge of engineering processes and practices.
- Work in conjunction with Designers and Engineers to help develop all aspects of a project.
- Generate detailed designs and drawings, concepts, and new product mechanisms in both 2D and 3D.
- Resolve design/drawing issues in order to meet required goals.
- Develop the required documentation during development and for transfer to production (models, detail drawings, diagrams, BOM, assembly procedures, etc.).
- Generate meticulous, detailed, and thorough documentation and reports.
- Interface with the client as need on various projects.
- Communicates job requirements and design intent to others on operation of systems.
- Ensure corrective actions for mechanical design issues are addressed appropriately and implemented in a timely manner
- Participate in company safety meetings and safety awareness as well as Lean Manufacturing meetings
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years of design and drafting experience.
- Solid works experience a must
- Product Development
- Shadow Works, Drawings
- AutoCad a Must
- Strong analytical, mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience working with 3D design/drafting
- Good organizational skills, self-starter
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Work well with in a team environment
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
TUUCI, LLC has redefined the shade industry and become one of the leading brands for high-end shade structures since its inception in 1998. If you possess a strong work ethic and are passionate about achieving distinction then join the TUUCI team! We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our Miami office.
Fri, 14 Jul 2017 12:45:33 PDT