Experienced Dot Net Visual Studio Software Developer
We are looking for a hands on developer with at least 3 year experience. who enjoys the challenges of working on innovative projects from inception to implementation. You will join a team that develops advanced user friendly payroll tracking software for farmers using the latest computer technologies including desktops, smartphones, web, bio identifications devices.
1. Work closely with customers and a small team of software professional to develop new software features and implement them in the field, literally!
2. Depending on the project you may own a feature, code, test, document, support, Install or interacts with end users.
3. Full time position in downtown Oakland.
1. Bachelor in Computer Science.
2. At Least three years of C# experience.
3. Experience in Test Driven Development.
4. Experience in Agile Development
6. Several years of experience in developing software for Windows, Smartphones and the Web
7. Good Communication Skills.
8. Enjoying team work.
9. US Citizenship or Green Card.
10. Lives in the Bay Area.
Familiarity with Payroll.
Pay and Benefits
1. Salary commensurate with experience.
2. A generous profit sharing program.
3. Health Insurance
Send resume and cover letter where you state what you have been passionate about in the last year.
Be ready to demonstrate your programming capabilities in a practical test.
A leading agricultural payroll collection company
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 10:46:55 PDT