Project Manager - Restaurant
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who shares in our commitment to deliver high-quality projects, and maintains an unyielding focus on exceeding client expectations. The Project Manager assumes primary responsibility for the overall management, completion and financial outcome of multiple construction projects. The ideal candidate for this position possesses the skills and experience to expertly manage restaurant construction.
- Ensure that a project schedule is in place during project setup; partner with the Superintendent to maintain its continued accuracy.
- Create a procurement schedule to plan for the purchasing and delivery of equipment and materials and to resolve purchasing challenges early on.
- Develop a purchasing strategy using the project/procurement schedules and budget and review with Purchasing to ensure purchases are prioritized and buy out goals are met.
- Lead the project team, deploy the project strategy and meet established profit goals.
- Effectively administer the billing and collection process; send timely applications for payment and follow up assertively.
- Adhere to and promote Trinity's risk management and safety policies and procedures and partner with the Superintendent to ensure they are followed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, design team, co-workers, subcontractors and all other outside parties critical to a project's success; ensure close collaboration and communication.
- Build effective internal relationships; provide leadership, foster teamwork and mentor/manage assigned staff members.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same.
- Minimum of 5 years construction management experience with a commercial general contracting company, including experience in the restaurant market (fast casual, fine dining, chain restaurants)
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field is preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and maintaining schedules and budgets
- Some travel required
Please submit a resume and project list in order to be considered for this position.
Trinity Building and Construction Management Corp. is an national general contracting and construction management firm. We provide a wide range of construction services, focusing on the hospitality, retail, corporate, institutional and multifamily segments of the commercial construction market. We deliver superior, personalized service and manage our business with integrity, accountability and social responsibility.
Trinity is one of the fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts, having been listed by the Boston Business Journal as a Pacesetter, and has also been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. These honors recognize our skill in managing a rapidly-growing company while creating business strategies that have led us to success in a highly competitive business environment.
Thu, 6 Jul 2017 12:04:06 PDT