Robotic Automation Systems is seeking a candidate that is driven, energetic, self-motivated, self-starter with the desire to learn and excel in a technical environment. Work is project-orientated and you may be working on a number of projects, at various stages, at any given time. Work will be performed with minimal supervision. Typical work activities include but are not limited to:
• Apply creative skills to design, create, and detail machine components per customer specifications in order to produce a custom quality piece of automation equipment.
• Be part of automation team able to determine proper cell layout / robot placement including peripheral equipment
• Determine proper sizing of pneumatics/valves and electrical/mechanical components to work together for a custom automation application
• Support sales, produce concept layouts with Solid works, and bring ideas to a real working equipment
• Assist in assembly of your own design using proper tools and techniques
• Generate 2D prints for manufacturing, assembly, and for customer acceptance
• Select and purchase products using excel for your design from a list of preferred vendors
While we list what the ideal candidate skills is below, RAS urges all interested parties to apply. On-the-job training is always a must; in a diverse and ever changing field.
• Ideal candidate will have 1-5 years' experience in machine design using Solid Works.
• Detail-oriented with a strong desire to work within a team environment.
• Associate Degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent
• Knowledge in pneumatics and mechanical assembly a plus
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to work in a diverse work environment
• Must possess a valid driver's license
Benefits listed below are subject to negotiation and / or change without notice.
• Competitive wages, based on education / experience
• Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
• Paid time off
o Vacation, Personal Day, 8 Annual Holidays
• Annual Merit Raises
• Annual Profit Sharing
• Company encouraged Continuing Education and Training
o Tuition reimbursement (applicable classes only)
o Paid training courses ( e.g. Fanuc programming, ABB programming, Cognex programming; as applicable)
If you feel your skills and interests meet our requirements, send a cover letter including wage requirements and resume to:
Robotic Automation Systems
Attn: HR Department
202 Moravian Valley Dr.
Waunakee, WI 53597
No Phone Calls or Walk-In's At This Location. Please
Employment contingent on successful completion of drug testing.
Robotic Automation Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Robotic Automation Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Robotic Automation Systems expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Robotic Automation Systems employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Robotic Automation Systems offers over 24 years of experience as a leader and innovator integrating automation and robotics for the plastics industry.
We work from concept to completion, providing a fully functional, state of the art, turnkey solutions.
Wed, 28 Jun 2017 07:30:00 PDT