Project Superintendent - Construction
We are a leading construction company specializing in Hotel Interiors seeking an ambitious, energetic and organized individual with the ability to manage construction projects. Candidate will work with our Project Executives and Principals to plan, budget, analyze and oversee construction and renovations nationwide.
Job Scope May Include:
• Preparing, tracking and distributing RFI's and Submittals
• Drawing review and logging documents
• Aiding in the buy-out process
• Subcontractor coordination
• Drafting work/trade schedules
• Monitoring long-lead items interacting with consultants, clients and contractors
• Tracking change order requests and updating project cost controls
Qualifications and Required Skills:
• -5+ years of experience. Must have knowledge of interior finishes, scheduling and budgeting
• Ability to manage an onsite crew including sub-contractors
• LEED certification is a plus but not necessary
• Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Projects and Outlook-
• Familiarity with On Screen Takeoff is a plus but not necessary
• Must maintain a positive attitude and a willingness to learn- Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to travel often
Please click on the URL below 2to start application process.
InterServ, LP was established in 1986, when the founding partner had a vision that quickly grew into a leading brand within the contracting industry. Today, the company is a recognized organization comprised of leaders that are well-versed in all facets of the business and treasure the personal connections and relationships that are established with every project.
First, second and third impressions matter. This means that hotel guests are paying attention to craftsmanship and detail now more than ever, and InterServ, LP has been in the business of breathing life and beauty back into hotel lobbies, guest rooms and dining spaces for more than 30 years. We are dedicated to "beating budgets and beating deadlines," which allows us to consistently exceed the expectations of clients nationwide. We have a strong reputation for integrity, teamwork and dedication to clients, which has allowed us the pleasure of working with nearly every major hospitality brand with assets that range from economy properties to Five Star and Five Diamond rated hotels and resorts - this includes some of the most highly designed projects to date.
At the very least InterServ, LP is the nation's foremost general contracting firm, specializing in hotel and resort renovations. But, we are also much more than that - we are the behind the scenes magicians that provide knowledge, expertise, consulting and management to ensure a project runs smoothly from beginning to end and delivers results that exceed expectations - all within budget and schedule!
Our team is made up of highly experienced personnel and exclusive subcontractors all over the United States that have proven track records of performance, discipline and attention to detail. InterServ, LP is a brand that is recognized for experience, quality workmanship and fast-track projects.
Los Angeles, CA
Thu, 29 Jun 2017 17:11:07 PDT