Electrical Service Manager
Established Northern Virginia Electrical Contractor looking for a Service Manager. Seeking a manager to play a vital role in the continued growth of the company. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to share in the building and profitability of a highly successful Service Division.
- Journeyman Electrician
- Must have a current drivers license
- (3) years experience of managing electricians and service technicians in a commercial electrical service & maintenance operation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; working knowledge of Microsoft Office and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required
- Applicant must be familiar with a variety of the electrical field's concepts, practices, best practice, and procedures including the technical ability to understand and interpret Electrical Codes, Life Safety Codes, NFPA, Uniform Building Codes and Lighting Systems where applicable
- Manage the administrative and customer service functions of the Service Department
- Maintain open and positive communication (both in verbal and written form) with employees, departments, customers and vendor
- Responsible for the efficient operation of the Service Department and expense control
- Analyze service productivity and recommend changes to improve customer service and profitability
- Maintain high quality service delivery in an efficient, productive and profitable manner
- Maintain ongoing maintenance schedules for service accounts
- Review and approve all replacement requests
- Estimating commercial electrical installations
- Establish & maintain a schedule for crews
- Recruit, develop, train and maintain technicians
- Ensure that proper permits have been obtained on all jobs as needed
- Ensures that the work flows smoothly, and that all goals and expectations are met within the service department.
- Ensure safety precautions are being implemented by electricians
Northern VA Electrical Contractor serving Virginia and Maryland.
We offer: Medical, Dental, 401K, Vacation, Holiday Pay
Fri, 7 Jul 2017 13:07:03 PDT