We are looking for a responsible, detail oriented, and dependable Project Coordinator who will run, organize, and administer fast-paced project activities with, and under the direction of an Account Executive/Project Manager. The Project Coordinator will report to the Director of Sales/Operations. Related to the design, specification, construction, and supply chain/distribution industries, our Project Coordinators are responsible for assisting a team of Account Executive/Project Managers in project development, quantitative analysis, scope review, and estimation. The candidate must have impeccable communication skills and organizational efficiency.
Responsibilities / Requirements / Duties - Candidate:
- Understands core concepts of construction process from contract documents to execution
- Develops, maintains, and communicates project schedules
- Prepares highly polished presentation materials when needed for internal or external use
- Utilizes an array of technology and computer software to perform job duties
- Reviews and prepares product specifications for construction submittal packages
- Has consistent, high level communication with end-users, general contractors, design professionals, and manufacturers
- Has advanced time management skills with appetite for agility in planning
An ideal candidate would have the minimum of a (4-year bachelor degree and 2 years of industry related employment) or (4 years of industry related employment).
Accuserv provides our partners the ability to focus on their core business by holistically managing design, product sourcing and specification, project management, procurement negotiation, distribution, and logistics for construction supply chain services. Through our dedicated customer service model, we eliminate multi-tier distributor, subcontractor, and contractor mark-up, providing fully transparent and competitive pricing, on time delivery, and best in class service.
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 06:34:38 PDT