Technical Support Engineer
Swimlane is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level support to our customers and partners. This is a very dynamic role where you will provide technical assistance, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems, interface with engineering on various product issues, and contribute to projects revolving around support tools, knowledge management, and growing the use cases for the Swimlane platform. This role does require previous coding experience in Python.
- Work directly with customers and partners to provide enterprise customer support
- Respond to and follow up on our client's product related issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
- Develop a deep understanding of the Swimlane product
- Provide documentation and participate in online forum support for real-time questions
- Reproduce customer issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to engineering, and provide necessary documentation
- Providing outstanding customer service and technical support to Swimlane clients and maintaining customer relationships
- Assist in developing support tools to help troubleshoot issues
- Experience in a Technical Support or Service Engineer capacity
- Experience in: UNIX (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), LDAP, Windows, and Mac OS X
- An understanding of Relational Databases
- MUST HAVE: Python, PowerShell, Shell Script, HTML, XML, JSON, Regex
- Experience with enterprise cyber security tools (SIEM, EDR, Threat Intel, Proxy, etc) and business intelligence expertise is a plus
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Works well as part of a team and contributes to continuous improvement
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills, and relationship building capabilities
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise customer issues effectively
- Passionate about technology with a strong desire to work in a fast paced technical environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced technical environment and support a product with frequent product releases and regular maintenance updates
Swimlane is a cyber security platform for managing and automating security operations while providing insight into cyber intrusions with analytics and rich visualizations.
Swimlane is focused on tangible work products, not micro management, we support our employees in the personal and professional goals. This role will allow you to work on cutting edge technology and have an unprecedented impact on the future of an enterprise solution.
Thu, 13 Jul 2017 17:09:33 PDT