Forensic Psychiatry Clinic Administrator
Working Title: Forensic Psychiatry Clinic Administrator
Position Type: Hourly Wage
Department: Department of Psychiatric Medicine
Posting Date: 07-14-2017
The Institute of Law, Psychiatry, and Public Policy in the Department of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia seeks a part-time wage Forensic Psychiatry Clinic Administrator to be responsible for the overall efficient management of the clinic including financial management and administration. In addition, the incumbent will develop and implement a marketing strategy for increasing the forensic clinic referral pool.
Qualified applicants will hold a Bachelor's degree and have two years of relevant experience in a legal setting. A Master's degree may substitute for experience.
This position is restricted and contingent upon availability of funds.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent organizational skills.
2. Working knowledge of office practices and procedures.
3. Ability to work with spreadsheet and financial applications.
4. Ability to interact with executive level administrators, university officials, multi-disciplinary faculty, court personnel (including judges and attorneys), representatives of the media, and the general public, with an understanding of protocol and confidentiality.
5. Demonstrated ability to work with tact on complex and sensitive issues.
6. Ability to prioritize and execute a variety of tasks simultaneously.
7. Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters and work independently.
E-mail a Friend: jobs.virginia.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=82293