Quality Assurance Manager
Primary Function of the Job: Manages Quality department. Provides statistical information for quality improvement by identifying testing methods and samples.
Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Drive technical strategies and processes for ensuring quality releases
2. Able to champion quality practices within a team or within the organization
3. Improve and implement internal processes to make our products better and our deliveries faster
4. Oversee and be directly involved in the development and execution of test plans, monitoring, and reporting on test execution to support quality
5. Create and deliver Quality metrics and KPIs that drive and provide visibility on Quality initiatives and test qualifications.
6. Provide technical direction for improving test automation.
7. Implement test strategies that support Continuous improvements.
8. Partner with development teams to develop a quality culture. Drive adoption of part testing, automation, metrics and other Quality initiatives to
ensure product robustness.
9. Experience and certification within a Lean environment as a Green or Black Belt.
10. Provide training to operations and staff.
11. Approximately 50% or more of your time will be hands-on
12. Experience with compliance and responsible for ISO 9001 standards.
13. Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability
studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
Porvair Filtration Group is an international leader in the development and supply of high performance, innovative materials and solutions for applications in filtration and separation.
Porvair manufactures in both the UK and USA and has an extensive network of sales offices and distribution channels throughout the world. Its expertise in a wide range of media and the dedication of its design, manufacturing, sales, test and research teams ensure it is at the forefront of filtration technology. For over 50 years Porvair has delivered world class performance to the most demanding of environments, including Aerospace and Defense, Nuclear, Energy, Chemical Process, Industrial Process, Water Treatment and Life Sciences markets.
Our ongoing success is based on a dedication to technical excellence and superior customer service. Our future will be built on our investment in research and development to provide innovative new products that exceed the expectations of our customers in solving the challenges that they face.
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:17:27 PDT