Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 07-14-2017
The Farm Manager assumes responsibility for the daily operation of the University Farm. Plans, coordinates, and supervises all activities at the farm. The Farm Manager represents the University and the Department to vendors, students, guests, and other constituencies.
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Possession of a valid Illinois vehicle operator's license(s).
3. Two (2) years (24 months) of work experience comparable to that performed at the Agricultural Research Technician II level of this series.
4. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
5. A final candidate must complete a post-offer pre-employment physical exam. Employment is contingent on the successful result of the pre-employment physical.
Bachelor's degree in agriculture
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.