- Responsible for managing production operations on 2nd shift (3 pm to 11 pm)
- Operates within standard operating procedures (SOPs), Quality Policy, Environmental Management System (EMS) and customer requirements.
- Meet scheduled production requirements
- Ensure production processes and equipment are fully utilized
- Increase shift productivity and throughput
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure a safe working environment
- Provide cross training to all personnel
- Requires a minimum of two to five years supervisory experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MPI is a global leader in the technology of fineblanking. Since its foundation in 1969, MPI has grown steadily under stable leadership, sound business practices, and a corporate culture that strives to be the best within their industry. The core of their organizational strength resides in the knowledge, dedication, and values of their people. MPI is a highly competent supplier of sophisticated components and subassemblies. The value of their products is complemented by a broad scope of manufacturing capabilities. The Indiana facility received and maintains the Ford Q1 Supplier status.
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 06:30:58 PDT