• Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
• Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, and with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
• Maintains construction schedules, and identifies and solves problems.
• Orders equipment and materials, and schedules inspections as required throughout project durations.
• Accurately tracks and accounts for all material and equipment on site.
• Fully understands project plans, specifications, and safety policies and requirements.
• Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, and suppliers.
• Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
• Maintains a safe, clean and organized job site.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 7 years successful experience as a commercial construction Superintendent.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• Ability to multi task
• Experienced in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control and production in all divisions of commercial construction.
• Experienced in managing multiple projects.
• Health Insurance
• Simple IRA
• Gas Allowance
• Cell Phone
• Paid Time Off
• Salary and Bonus based upon experience.
C. B. Summer Construction Company, Inc., a General Contractor with over thirty years of experience in commercial construction throughout the Southeast, seeks an experienced ground up site superintendent. C. B. Summer has established a reputation for being one of the best in the industry. With award-winning quality and attention to every detail we need a seasoned professional with a track record of success leading fast paced projects from site development to building layout and full interior completion. Project types include: retail, medical, and restaurant. The majority of work will be in the metro Atlanta area.
Tue, 4 Jul 2017 12:29:11 PDT