Community Surgical Supply is one of top regional providers of homecare products and services with over 50 years of industry experience. We offer the most advanced, high-tech equipment and our well-developed specialty programs for respiratory, nutrition support and home infusion therapy ensures better home health outcomes and improved quality of life for our patients.
We are an organization that is proud of the reputation it has acquired as being good place to work", a place where friendliness and fairness prevail. We want you to feel that you are a part of a company whose success depends on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the people who function in harmony as a team. We encourage independent thinking on a team level to help develop fresh ideas to achieve organizational goals.
As a Branch Admin with Community, you will:
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, productivity driven environment. They are self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision. Strong written/oral communication skills and excellent customer service skills is a must. If you are hard-working, enthusiastic and eager to make an impact, we want to meet you:
- Reconcile daily branch paperwork, including inventory discrepancies, and open and scheduled delivery orders.
- Confirm and scan all orders in company computerized system.
- Stage and pull deliverable equipment, and attach corresponding paperwork for the order.
- Assess inventory for driver delivery orders to ensure stock.
- Control, ensure and update company inventory, and VA (Veteran Affairs) inventory.
- Generate a daily Open Order report to reconcile next day order schedule.
- Manage branch open orders weekly by performing 3rd contact attempts, updating delivery refusals and invalid phone numbers, and all pending VA or missing paperwork.
- Follow up on new patients visits outside of VA contract, and communicate with scheduling team.
- Recognize and communicate trends or problems to management
- Perform various duties and assist other staff as assigned by management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Must have strong organizational skills, and ability to work with numerous interruptions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, this sedentary position requires an associate to regularly sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate may occasionally exert up to 10 pounds of force, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Community Surgical Supply conducts drug, background and motor vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAP
Community Surgical participates in E-VERIFY
Community Surgical Supply is one of the top regional providers of homecare products and services with over 50 years of industry experience. Well-developed specialty programs for pediatric and adult patients in respiratory, nutrition support, and home infusion therapies ensure better home health outcomes and improved quality of life.
Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:15:37 PDT