Web Services Developer
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for supporting our core C# web application, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to diagnose and mitigate any client issues within the application, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different areas of the application. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the core application.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications Required:
- Experience with .NET 4.0 and higher.
- Experience with web services.
- Experience with MS SQL 2008 and higher.
- Proficient in C#.
- Knowledge of Web MVC.
- Knowledge of HTML5.
- Candidate will be part of a team responsible for creating client interfaces and application enhancements.
Compensation dependent on experience.
St Louis, MO
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:17:00 PDT