Conference Producer - Research / Content / Speakers
**This is not a meeting planner / events organizer role.**
WBR is expanding our research / production team to research and develop senior-level strategic business conferences. The Conference Producer is responsible for programming, building and growing highly profitable conferences each year.
The Basics of the Role:
- Conducting in-depth, telephone-based research and analysis of key industries with executives.
- Identifying and examining industry trends and issues
- Writing the program & content based on in-depth research
- Identifying, recruiting and confirming industry leaders to the speaker faculty
- Working with sales and marketing teams to drive revenue growth
- Travel onsite throughout North America to manage your events
- Network and build successful relationships with industry thought leaders and subject matter experts
- Excellent interviewing and research skills and the ability to meet tough deadlines
- Proven experience in identifying new business trends, and communicating with senior business personnel.
- Experience with writing compelling copy.
- A strong academic background, highly ambitious, team-oriented, commercially focused
- Excellent organizational skills and the proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Driven and motivated Professional
Quote From a Current Member of the Team:
"I left my corporate job 5 years ago with the promise that a role in Production would allow me to be creative, utilize my Project Management certification, and thrive in a team environment. These promises still hold true today-and everyday. I've built a successful portfolio of events, and have met and worked with incredibly successful executives from top international companies. Worldwide Business Research gives you the guidance and training from expert management, all the while letting you build your personal brand."
Driving Innovation - One Connection at a Time:
We run over 80 industry leading, annual conferences worldwide, along with a full compliment of content marketing services, and intimate networking events - all aimed at educating, supporting, and connecting the leadership of the world's core industries.
Bringing together and connecting leaders to address and solve problems builds a ripple effect of progress, collaboration, and enrichment across each industry we touch.
20 Years of Transforming Business:
Founded back in 1996, Worldwide Business Research launched with 12 events in its first year. There was a clear lack of highly focused, quality events aimed specifically at business leadership. We sought to fill that gap.
Since then, we've been fortunate to collaborate with hundreds of companies - from massive Fortune 500 institutions to small, scrappy startups - to deliver tangible and lasting growth to over 100,000 business leaders. And they keep coming back.
Powered by Great People:
From Event Producers to Marketing Managers, Web Designers, Meeting Planners and Sales Directors, we all share a real passion for finding what our customers need most and delivering it to them in ways that surprise and delight.
We accomplish all this by hiring and training the brightest, most driven people that we can find - people that can learn and grow along with the company for the long term.
Sound like your sort of place? Join us!
Corporate Websites: www.wbresearch.com
New York, NY
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 13:36:21 PDT