Bankruptcy Specialist works directly with the clients, in house attorneys, debtor attorneys and trustees to insure that the clients' interest in property is protected within the Debtors' Bankruptcy. Specialist will monitor bankruptcy docket and communicate with the clients and in house attorneys regarding status or pending issues that need to be resolved.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Review new files to determine the correct action to take.
- Review court docket for status of case.
- Review Trustee Ledgers for status.
- Review misc. mail received by ECF or via U. S. Mail.
- Communicate with clients', Debtors Attorney and Trustee via e-mail, fax or phone.
- Prepare misc. pleadings for filing with the court.
- Preparation of files for hearings.
- Update client regarding status via the client's case management system.
- Research files for the responsible attorney.
- Answer in coming phone calls for the BK Hunt group.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 1 year of Bankruptcy Law experience.
- Ability to accurately type 50 words per minute.
- Proficient with the following software applications: Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Very detail oriented.
Feiwell & Hannoy, P.C. is committed to providing exceptional legal services through quality, timely, efficient and ethical practices. Our wide range of services includes General Civil Practices, Real Estate, Creditors Rights, General Business and Commercial Law.
We established our firm on April 7, 1986, and the firm name changed to Feiwell & Hannoy, Professional Corporation on January 1, 1995. We have extensive real estate experience and we are listed in Martindale-Hubbell, where we enjoy an A-V rating.
Thu, 13 Jul 2017 11:51:04 PDT