IBM Tririga Project Manager / Business Analyst
We are seeking an energetic, talented Project Manager / Business Analyst to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
- Plan and implement large IT projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields with strong experience in IBM Tririga or Maximo
- Strong project management skills, PMP Certification a plus
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
ValuD Consulting, a Gold Accredited IBM Business Partner, is the leading provider of full lifecycle IBM TRIRIGA solutions. Founded in 2009, ValuD provides implementation, support and training services for IBM TRIRIGA. ValuD Consulting, LLC's team consists of more than 100 consultants of which more than 45 have IBM certifications. ValuD represents #1 IBM TRIRIGA consulting practice in the world. ValuD leverages deeply skilled personnel, its proven FastStart methodology, and proprietary Solution Accelerators to help its clients realize business returns through IBM TRIRIGA. ValuD services clients worldwide and has offices in Dallas, Boca Raton and regional offices in Los Angeles, Houston, Raleigh, Philadelphia and delivery center in Aurangabad, India.
We offer competitive compensation packages and are dedicated to creating a work environment where our team can succeed. We offer extensive and comprehensive training for all team members to guarantee consistent and superior IWMS implementation and support services for our clients.
Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:28:38 PDT