***CHIROPRACTIC OFFICE MANAGER****
We are looking to hire a dynamic chiropractic office manager to join our team !
You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
- Manage records and information
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- proficient in insurance billing, IC-10 CODES, verification of benefits a MUST !!
Beautiful State of the art facility, over 23 years experience in an affluent section of town.
Fri, 23 Jun 2017 16:07:39 PDT