Commercial Property Manager
We are seeking a Property Manager to operate a portion of our dynamic portfolio Of Commercial Real Estate here in San Diego. You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities within the portfolio including....
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing monthly reports and annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train maintenance staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- 3-5 years previous experience in property management
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard working, Good attitude, Team player
- Bachelor's degree - Real Estate, Finance, or Business is preferred
- BRE License required
- 3+ years' experience in commercial property management and leasing
- Strong oral and written interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- Ability to maintain positive client, tenant, and team relationships
- Ability to work independently with sound judgment
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications
- Yardi experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation negotiable depending on experience and abilities. We also offer full medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits. Promotion and growth opportunities are available in every office and at every level.
The Heritage Group (Heritage) is a full-service commercial real estate management and investment advisory firm offering solution-driven strategies for our clients. We are known as a valued and trusted source in commercial real estate. Each of our senior partners has worked in the industry for more than 25 years, enabling them to leverage their experience and relationships into effective strategies for clients.
San Diego, CA
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:09:40 PDT