Mail Sorter Part Time
Under general supervision, performs Domestic United States and International mail processing ensuring that mail is correctly sorted, clearly printed and correctly placed labels; all sorting procedures followed implicitly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sort all mail by sort area requirements
• Meet sorting production standards
• Inspect each piece of mail to ensure that the indicia are affixed correctly and that the Zip Code on the indicia matches the address zip code
• Prepare mail as directed by the sorting reports
• Sort mail in accordance with Company quality process standards.
• Account for all pieces on the sorting reports. Notify the sorting supervisor if piece(s) are missing.
• Maintain cleanliness of work area
• Management reserves the right to add to or modify the duties and/or responsibilities of Sorters
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School or equivalent training and/or work experience preferred
• Ability to sort alphabetically and numerically
• Basic oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Basic math and reading skills
• Ability to follow procedures
• Stand, Walk, move about, lift or carry, push or pull, reach overhead, squat, bend or kneel, up to 75% of work shift
• Push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs. (additional weight may be required with assistance)
• Sitting, less than 25% of work shift
• Noise level generated from other distribution activity can be somewhat loud at times, but no damaging levels or protective equipment required
• Temperature in the distribution center can vary greatly from warm to cool.
Pay rate: $10.50
For immediate consideration please apply by following job link: http://www.resourceemployment.com/Jobs/ViewJob.aspx?OrderID=25923&EmployerID=33317
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:15:16 PDT