Senior Data Architect
• Provide support in the areas of business intelligence, data mining and visualization and assessment of data quality and consistency across platforms, products and geographical areas.
• Provide formal and informal input related to specified areas.
• Consult with information technology, staff to implement scripts, programs, databases, and software components that will support product quality.
• Work with the Data Management Team to gain an understanding of their requirements related to the use of data.
• Participate in data management working groups.
• Gather requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, training and documentation.
• Work Data Management Team to gather requirements and gain business consensus.
• Provide recommendations related to training that will enhance the skillsets of the Data Analysts.
• Provide documentation related to the specified areas, when required. Documentation shall be provided using slides, charts, and/or graphs.
• Establishes standards and guidelines for tuning, deployment and maintenance of information, text mining models and physical data persistence technologies.
• Works with staff to understand the business requirements and business processes to support data warehouse ("DW") schema and define extract-translate-load ("ETL") and/or extract-load-translate ("ELT") processes for DW.
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering).
• Advanced degree in Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science or related fields is a plus.
• A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.
• Extensive expertise in Oracle/SQL/MySQL database, as well as data modeling, both logical and physical.
• Extensive experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalized and de-normalized models, handling "slow-changing" dimensions/attributes.
• Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently, establishing strategic objectives, project plans and milestone goals.
• Extensive experience providing practical direction on information and analytics platforms in conjunction with EDW tools and technologies.
• Experience using with project management, ITIL and SDLC methodologies.
• Solid experience with Data Warehouse and BI systems; extensive experience for collecting business requirements from customers, and transform the requirements into DB data processes and data schema.
• 12. Knowledge of relational SQL databases and SQL in at least one of the following environments: Oracle. Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
• Have a solid understanding of key Business Intelligence (BI) trends.
At GCubed Technology Inc, we are committed to providing innovative solutions and managed services to address IT challenges affecting business today. We are a federal systems integrator delivering advanced technical and business solutions in Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Software Development, Staff Augmentation, and Management Consulting.
People are an organizations greatest asset providing them with the right tools and training drives your company to greatness. Our focus is to empower your technical teams and Senior Management to feel confident in their capability to assist in steering your company on the path of advancement and functionality.
We accomplish this commitment by:
Giving you the most for your invest.
Growing your company towards it organizations goals.
Globally impacting your operations; changing business in your favor
We strive to keep business and people securely connected with state of the art technology which will add value to your operations while being attentive to financial considerations.
We are GCubed Technology!
Fort Belvoir, VA
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 22:22:38 PDT