Looking for a technology job where you can do good and do well? Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems - including websites, web applications, software, hardware, and services - so they are usable by people with disabilities. Our work allows organizations to provide equal access through software, training, and consulting solutions.
- Test Set Definition - The Accessibility Consultant will work with the client to determine the boundaries of the testing environment. The Accessibility Consultant will identify a representative test set of the user interface components found in the client's system.
- Testing - The Accessibility Consultant will test client's systems against specific manual tests and assistive technology tools. The Accessibility Consultant will enter test results into Level Access's Accessibility Management Platform (AMP) - the industry's first on-demand solution that integrates the business and technical aspects of complying with regulations, such as Section 508, the ADA, and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- Reporting - The Accessibility Consultant will deliver testing results to the client and will participate in conference calls and follow-up discussions in order to create a road map to improve the accessibility and usability of the client's IT system.
- Technical Consultation - The Accessibility Consultant will consult with customers on the proper methods for implementing digital accessibility in systems. This will span a variety of web, mobile, hardware and document systems.
- Business Process Consultation - The Accessibility Consultant will work with customers to consult on the process implementation approach for accessibility in the client's environment.
- Communicative - You should be able to clearly and effectively communicate with clients in both written and verbal fashion. Written communication should show a high attention to detail. Verbal communication should be formal and indicate the ability to communicate complex topics concisely. Our consulting positions are on the front-line with our customers and it is imperative that you inspire confidence when speaking with customers.
- Testing Focus - A large portion of what we do involves testing interfaces and validating that they conform to technical requirements. A desire to perform this validation and experience testing web-based interfaces for compliance with design specifications is critical.
- Organized and Disciplined - Level Access has a culture of disciplined execution over a long period of time. We seek to hire and advance people that have this focus and can execute activities on their own, over a long period of time without a large amount of management oversight. A candidate that will succeed in this environment should have a desire to grow in the system over several years and seek to build towards big goals.
- Excellence Focused - At Level Access, we have been successful because we constantly seek to be the best in our market across all of the products and services we provide. Think the Ritz Carlton, not the Holiday Inn. In practice, that means we both charge more and invest more, with the end goal of providing far more value per dollar spent than our competitors. It also means that we focus on a very high level of quality and hold ourselves accountable for delivering against that level of quality.
Salary is commensurate with experience. This is a full-time, salaried position with a competitive benefits package. It is being offered in the Vienna, VA office.
Level Access is committed to workforce diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer. Copyright 2017, Level Access. All rights reserved.
Sun, 18 Jun 2017 08:06:56 PDT