Project Scientist Series
Open July 1st, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
Position: Project Scientist Series
The Department of Urology at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings for Project Scientists.
Requirements: Candidates must possess a M.D. or Ph.D. degree with laboratory research backgrounds, publications and specialized training. This is an ongoing recruitment. Rank and salary are commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Department of Urology website: www.urology.uci.edu
To apply: Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at:
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following applications materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Curriculum vitae
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.urology.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
Get started: press Apply Now