Postdoc Series - Open Ranks
Open July 12th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
Open Positions: Postdoctoral Series
Postdoctoral Series positions are occasionally available throughout the year in the Department of Physiology & Biophysics at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine. Applicants are being sought from recent Ph.D. graduates. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches are required. This is an ongoing recruitment and positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please apply with curriculum vitae and the names and contact phone numbers of three references.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.physiology.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Cover Letter - Your opportunity to enhance your application packet. (Optional)
- Statement of Research - Your statement may include a research plan, brief description, and/or scholarly activities. (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - Statement describing teaching experience and approach. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now