SENIOR ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
Duties: Reporting to the Director, Employer Services, the Senior Associate Director, Employer Services oversees a team of several relationship managers and is responsible for developing employer services strategies and implementing them across the team representing all industry verticals. The two Senior Associate Directors, Employer Services will co-lead implementation of the employer services strategy, which includes core events and service delivery, core account and relationship management, new and existing services to employers, new corporate partnerships, business development, student recruiting support programs and student events that involve recruiting. Specifically, this individual will create and implement strategies, from concept to execution, for employer marketing efforts (web, print, and email communications), technology usage within the context of recruiting services, and MBA Career Management's office-wide business development efforts with employers with the participation of the recruiting relationship manager team.
This position will have primary responsibility for the corporate relationships in one industry as well as oversee and have secondary responsibility for the direct reports' (relationship managers') industries to ensure success in relationship building and student placement. As the person overseeing MBA Career Management's business development progress with companies, the Senior Associate Director will create standards and goals for relationship building across the department, educate the internal industry teams, enforce completion of goals, and encourage cross-pollination of information.
The Employer Services team holds high standards of core operations excellence, strong employer relationship management, and innovative recruiting strategies. This leadership position is tasked with meeting the department's overall goals by executing strategies to facilitate relationships between employers and students. Responsibilities include:
* Implementing forward-thinking solutions and best practices related to recruiting and relationship management that are mutually beneficial to students and employers.
* In conjunction with the Director, Employer Services, setting the short- and long-term direction for how MBA Career Management serves employers by recommending effective recruiting strategies; driving to increase the breadth and depth of institutional relationships across all industries.
* In conjunction with the Director, Student Engagement, increasing student and alumni engagement by providing valuable hiring resources, educational career programming, and the continual building and deepening of corporate relationships.
The role will be responsible for supporting group objectives, measures and outcomes as well as managing part of the team to support those measures. This person will drive analysis and collection of data to monitor outcomes. The Senior Associate Director will focus on driving industry strategies with the correct balance of business development and current relationships. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, a high degree of technology savvy, comfort with translating business needs to technology staff, outstanding written and oral communication skills, strong detail orientation, and be a high level contributor, collaborator, and self-starter.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree and 5 years to 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* Highly motivated and dedicated individual with strong project management, customer service, presentation delivery, and interpersonal skills.
* Previous managerial experience required, along with an ability to work as a strong team player.
* Able to interact across multiple levels, and willingness to go above and beyond in order to achieve the required goals.
* Knowledge of business and business careers, experience in recruiting, job placement, career counseling or coaching and/or significant industry experience.
* Some ability to travel.
Reference Number: 07-26335
Salary Grade: 028
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: MBA Career Management
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: B-Executive/Managerial Administration