- Responsible for assisting with management and procurement procedures in connection with each property.
- Reviews specifications of service contracts.
- Maintains good management relations with all clients, tenants and vendors.
- Logs and responds to tenant/owner requests.
- Prepares monthly statement letter for review by PM/REM, and Accounting staff.
- Copy/scan monthly and quarterly Financial Reports
- Maintains Vendor Insurance Files, Purchase Order Files, and Vendor Set-Up/Change Form files.
- Monitors client, vendor and tenant insurance certificates.
- Maintains vendor and tenant databases; updating addresses, contact and insurance information as required.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and facsimiles.
- Greets all guests (clients, tenants, brokers, etc.).
- Assists assigned individuals in special projects.
- Responsible for maintaining the front desk and overall reception area in a clean and organize manner.
- Assumes responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the filing system.
- Responsible for preparing boxes for storage, requesting boxes and keeping a running inventory of all files in offsite storage.
- Assists with maintaining organization of the office.
Education and Special Training:
1. Four-year college degree preferred
2. Real Estate License preferred
3. Clear pattern as to willingness and ability to learn and grow
4. Ability to take instructions and adapt to a structured environment
Special Knowledge and Skills:
1. Competency in general office procedures
2. Competency in Microsoft office applications
3. Competent in verbal and written communication
4. Problem solving ability
The Heritage Group (Heritage) is a full-service commercial real estate management and investment advisory firm offering solution-driven strategies for our clients. We are known as a valued and trusted source in commercial real estate. Each of our senior partners has worked in the industry for more than 25 years, enabling them to leverage their experience and relationships into effective strategies for clients.
San Diego, CA
Mon, 3 Jul 2017 14:19:54 PDT