Our high growth and leadership position in the renewable energy business offers outstanding opportunities to individuals seeking an exciting work environment in one of the most important industries for the 21st century. Our client is a leading provider of solar energy development in the Southeast, specializing in utility-scale solar projects. Thanks to a strategic alignment with a leading provider of finance, EPC and ownership of solar energy projects, they are able to provide some of the largest energy providers in the United States with solar energy resources.
Basic Job Functions:
Assist in the development of utility-scale solar projects in the United States. This position will assist with the development of the company's solar project portfolio primarily in the areas of site identification and acquisition, project definition, interconnection, real estate, title, financial modeling, permitting, resource monitoring, pricing, marketing, and bidding.
• Strong ability to build and maintain good relationships and work within a team environment in a friendly, professional and collaborative manner.
• Highly resourceful in an organizational environment with proven ability to timely achieve goals that require substantial coordination with internal and external team members.
• Strong ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage competing deadlines.
• A desire to work in a project-oriented environment where workflow and tight deadlines are often dictated by project opportunities and risks.
• Self-starter and tenacious.
• Proven ability to thrive with minimal oversight while timely reporting on progress and completing tasks without prompting.
• Exceptional personal organizational skills.
• Strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility for work.
• Extremely high attention to detail.
• Exceptional analytical, quantitative, research and commercial skills.
• Exceptional ability to solve multi-factor problems with various unknowns applying a rigorous, data-driven analytical framework.
• Solid written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to distil complex, multi-factor problems into clear, actionable deliverables.
• Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook.
• A basic understanding of business-related matters which impact a solar development project, such as real estate acquisition.
• Ability to receive constructive feedback and make corrective changes.
• Exposure to the renewable energy industry is a plus.
• Minimum of two years' experience with land acquisition, development, power marketing and/or transmission application processes. Prior commercial, legal and financial business experience will be considered in lieu of direct development experience.
• Experience in a transaction or project based environment, preferably in the power or energy sector.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook.
• Prior commercial negotiation experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Science or other quantitative or business-related field is required.
• MBA, JD or advanced Engineering degree a strong plus.
Matthew Staffing Solutions is a specialty recruiting firm that provides tailored recruiting and business consulting solutions to clients across a variety of industries. Leveraging our teams diverse skills, knowledge, and experience, Matthew Staffing Solutions advances beyond traditional recruiting models to facilitate immediate and long-term value. We build sustainable business relationships that enable our clients to focus on generating revenue instead of worrying about sourcing, screening and recruiting top talent.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 07:22:49 PDT