Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge government clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
We are looking to hire a high-energy ServiceNow Administrator to join an established team focusing on a ServiceNow implementation. As part of this team, you will be responsible for identifying incremental improvement activities relating to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®)-based processes, and articulation/discernment of desirable and achievable results relating to those processes.
You will serve as a go-to expert for process and workflow enhancement activities; ensuring that requirements are met through sequenced activities, inputs, and outputs; and are measurable and manageable.
• 8 - 10+ years' experience in continuous process improvement methodologies including ITIL®, business process re-engineering, and/or quality management initiatives.
• Significant demonstrated experience with ITIL® business process reformation, re-engineering, and project management activities, with extensive Service Catalog and Service Request experience.
• Expert level experience in ServiceNow ServiceCatalog and ServiceRequest design and implementation.
• Expert level in Reporting based upon requests.
• Expert level in Service-Now integrations to on-prem application including but not limited to SQL and WebService (REST and SOAP)
• Expert level experience with workflow creation.
• Experience working with/leading process reformation teams.
• Knack for uncovering and recommending timely and high-impacting enhancements to day-to-day processes.
• Desire to develop complex strategies to overcome cultural resistance to process-driven change.
• Experience facilitating quality improvement efforts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
• Experience with ServiceNow required, experience with Remedy is a plus
• ServiceNow Certification (e.g., Advanced System Administration, Certified System Administrator, Developer, etc.)
• Experience migrating from Remedy to ServiceNow platform
• ITIL® V3 Expert Certification and/or Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certifications
• Sales and/or delivery experience with IT Service Management and/or Enterprise Management technologies and services.
• Experience with Cross functional systems Integrations
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems + 8-10 years of experience
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Windward Consulting , founded in 1997, is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT and is a trusted partner of Communication Service Providers, the Federal government, and global Fortune 1000 corporations that run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Business Technology Management RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information, and technology to effectively address business priorities. Windward offers a proven set of technology-independent solutions focused on the three core disciplines of Business Technology Management IT Service Management, IT Infrastructure Management, and IT Operations Management to help our clients plan and deliver high-impact IT services.
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 06:27:57 PDT