Marketing Superstar Wanted **Earn 50K+ Annually**
You're stuck in your career and looking for a change. You are motivated, driven and confident. You embody all the characteristics of someone looking to thrive and be successful. Here's your chance.
When you join RenVision, you'll experience a shared commitment to a greater goal, and an opportunity to be part of a goal driven team of novel leaders as we continue to double production year after year. You will be able to earn more than your fellow class mates who followed the suit and tie route within the pharmaceutical and finance industries.
We are actively looking for talented future leaders to eventually oversee our ongoing growth and expansion. If you're motivated, dedicated to marketing and the commitment to win at every level of your career, today is the day you need not look any further and decide to make a change that will allow you to spread your wings and showcase your talents.
As a full-time marketing representative you'll be trained on all of our products with the opportunity to generate business through the delivery of interactive presentations to prospective and existing clients. Marketing representatives have the opportunity to several career paths at RenVision, this outside marketing position will exercise and precision tune your communication skills, negotiation tactics and allow you to become strategically organized. Opening up doors of opportunity you never knew existed.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Interface with decision makers/home owners on a daily basis
• Work in outside business development position in various settings including retail and event marketing
• Promotion of RenVision's products and services to prospective and existing clients
• Working knowledge of eco-friendly, green remodeling products and its benefits to the consumer
• Participation in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
Required Education and Experience
• Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
• Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
• Resourceful problem solver
• Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
• Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social settings
• Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
• BA/BS preferred
• Ability to work Mon - Fri: 11 am to 7 pm & two Saturdays per month: 9 am to 3 pm
Salary and Benefits:
• $21,000-$28,000 base salary
• Uncapped commission with potential to earn an additional $10,000-$50,000 annually
• Monthly opportunities for performance-based incentives
• Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
• Access to the latest fashion apparel provided by Under Armor
We are one of the most reputable home remodeling firms in the area. As a company, we are entrusted to provide our expertise and renowned service to the Smithsonian, Department of Navy, Department of Interiors as well as other Government entities. We are a dedicated and professional organization with a commitment to excellent work and unmatched customer service. Joining our team allows you to become part of a family. As a 2nd generation family owned and operated business we understand the impact that a close knit team can have on this industry. We work hard not just for ourselves but for each other.
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 15:58:38 PDT