Business Office Director - Assisted Living
Business Office Director for an Independent & Assisted Senior Living Community
- Key team member, maintain full accountability of staff.
- Responsible for leading and managing the business office function and for supervising concierge and/or other support services in the community.
- Responsible for the overall business operations of the community which includes, but is not limited to the core functional areas of, managing the concierge and support team, managing all aspects of payroll, managing all aspects of invoicing residents, and managing the payment of invoices from vendors.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, coaching, counseling, performance reviews, discipline, scheduling, and termination of the concierges and supporting team members.
- Schedule team members to align with budgetary guidelines and analyze staffing patterns to ensure sufficient coverage to perform duties.
- Responsible for ensuring that all resident account information is accurate and input correctly.
- Maintain accurate and up to date resident business file, ensure contract and invoice match.
- Maintain accurate records for census management
- Ensure all vendors are paid timely and accurately.
- Manage petty cash and ensure accuracy in payments.
- Prepare and coordinate daily bank deposits.
- Provide support and assistance to the Executive Director.
- 3 years experience working in accounting or business office position.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of human resources, accounting and payroll regulations and the ability to shift back and forth between Business Office functions and Human Resources issues.
- Knowledge of state regulations, health laws and OSHA regulations.
- Deep understanding of the hiring process and the importance of moving quickly with candidates while at the same time communicate effectively with Hiring Managers.
- Strong organizational skills including ability to follow-up, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task.
- Management and supervisory experience, including hiring, training, coaching and counseling.
- Able to demonstrate advanced computer and electronic file management skills including knowledge of payroll systems and invoicing systems, etc.
- Ability to attain and maintain knowledge of business office management trends to ensure
optimal efficiencies, leading edge strategies and a strong position among competitors.
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
San Jose, CA
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 10:59:47 PDT