Program Manager- Site Supervisor-Residential Supervisor
AccessAbilities, Inc. is seeking a compassionate, experienced, and highly professional person for our full-time Residential Supervisor position to join our team. The right candidate will have significant experience supervising others, supporting a team, working well with others, enforcing rules, developing schedules, is familiar with Medicaid Waivers, and has experience with and enjoys working with people with developmental disabilities. This is for our Merrillville, Indiana location.
**Must have an extremely flexible schedule to ensure consumer's needs are being met. Most hours are evenings, afternoons, weekends, and holidays.
- You will provide ongoing training, support, and supervision to your staff.
- Evaluate the job performance of your staff regularly.
- Hire all staff.
- Train all staff on site information.
- Shadow all staff.
- Quality Assurance of all the residential sites.
- Check to ensure all documentation is filled out correctly by your staff.
- Ensure the safety of the sites by performing regular safety checks and drills.
- Evaluate staff on a 90-day and yearly basis.
- Conduct regular staff meetings on site.
- Manage day-to-day activities of each site.
- Ensure that all consumers have meaningful day calendars, menus, and coordination of events.
- Ensure state deadlines are met.
- Work directly with Residential QDDP.
- Work directly with agency RN.
- Maintain required documentation.
- Spend 85% of your time in the residential sites.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations.
- Work a flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings, overnights and holidays to ensure sites are running smoothly.
- Manage site financial information.
- Ensure all agency and state guidelines, policies, and procedures are being followed and implemented.
- One or more years' experience in the field
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, sociology, social work, human services, special education, or other area of approved specialty.
- Knowledge of the human service field and Medicaid Waivers
- Ability to perform independently
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines
- Should be a great team worker and have the knack of coordinating priorities
- Oral and written command of the English language required
- Must be organized
- Must be a team player
- Strong organizational and coordinating abilities
- Strong Computer Skills with extensive knowledge of Word and Excel programs.
- Must have an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have the ability to support and train others.
- Must have a commitment to excellence
*Positive, supportive work environment.
*Earn paid vacation and sick days.
*Employee benefits package as well as optional, additional employee paid dental, vision, and life insurance coverage.
*Opportunities for growth and advancement.
Please submit your resume with your contact information and phone number for consideration.
AccessAbilities, Inc. is a for-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that people with developmental disabilities and the aged live full and abundant lives by providing services that promote quality, dignity, respect, and choice. AccessAbilities, Inc. was founded in March 2004, as a Medicaid Waiver Provider in Indiana as a person-centered and family oriented alternative to large providers.
All Medicaid Waiver Services of AccessAbilities, Inc. are accredited by the Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL).
At AccessAbilities, Inc.:
-We are a person-centered and family focused agency.
-We see a diverse population of consumers, embracing all levels of functioning.
-We strive to help our consumers become as independent as possible.
-Our team attends regional/national conferences and events to stay up-to-date on the most effective techniques in their field.
- We host events within the community for our consumers and their families to meet and engage in a social setting with one another.
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:16:36 PDT