Fire Safety Director
- FDNY Certificate of Fitness FSD/F58 - F59/EAP Director
- Prior FDNY, NYPD or Military experience a plus but not necessary
- High school diploma or the equivalent, GED.
If not already a NYS licensed Security Officer, must take the eight hour NYS class.
Performs a variety of fire and life safety related functions as it pertains to Local Law 5 and Local Law 26. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct fire drills, EAP drills, along with other related activities such as organizing, training and supervising a fire brigade.
- Directing the evacuation of occupants as provided for in the fire safety EAP plan.
- Assisting all emergency service personnel entering the building on official business and reporting details to Mulligan as soon as practical.
- Supervising and training the Deputy FSD/EAP Director, and the Fire Brigade, FS/EAP Wardens, Deputy FS/EAP Wardens and Building Evacuation Supervisors.
- Maintaining records and logs as required by law.
- Conducting, supervising, and evaluating fire and emergency drills.
- Provides information to the Fire Department: Location of fire or emergency, evacuation of occupants from and to locations, problems with building systems or occupants.
- Demonstrate ability to make clear and audible public address announcements.
(CLEAR AND PRECISE COMMUNICATION SKILLS A MUST)
401 K with company matching contributions
Paid Time Off
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Career Level Required Experienced Required 1+ to 2 Years
Education Required High School or equivalent
Job Type Employee
With over 20 years of experience, Mulligan Security is the New York City Metropolitan's premier provider of security and fire life safety services to prime high-rise commercial office buildings, major corporate facilities, and company headquarters. Our staff of dedicated security professionals is recognized as the best-trained and best-supervised private security force in the region.
Mulligan Security is a family-owned and operated business, with an executive team that boasts more law enforcement and fire department experience than any other firm in the area.
Our guiding principles are: Customer Service Value-added Integrity Respect
New York, NY
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 07:43:09 PDT