Project Superintendent - Heavy Civil Marine
Project Superintendent - Heavy Civil / Marine/ Water-Wastewater
Seeking an experienced project superintendent with heavy marine/ on water experience for the Infrastructure Market.
* Supervise marine construction field operations to ensure project is delivered in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, other contractors, etc.
* Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions -including project safety, scheduling, engineering, material control, daily activity planning, and may provide day to day direction of onsite administration staff and engineers
* Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract
* Provide technical assistance, recommending construction methods and equipment as required, suggesting alternatives to mitigate delays and interface issues during design changes and ongoing construction
* Coordinate resources to successfully manage the work area. Identifying methods to improve schedule is essential
* Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required
Qualifications / Requirements:
* Minimum of eight years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in a marine construction environment.
* Marine Construction knowledge (Bridges, Piers, Docks, etc) - Cranes, Barges, Cofferdams, Precast Concrete, Cast in place Concrete, Pile Driving, and Timber Work.
* Water/Wastewater experience a plus
* Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Management, IT, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management, and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.
Thu, 22 Jun 2017 20:28:50 PDT