Ohio Catholic Federal Credit is seeking an experienced financial services professional to join our team in the role of Relationship Manager. In this role, you'll work as part of a branch team growing deposits and loans, meeting with existing Credit Union members and sourcing new Credit Union members to determine their loan and deposit needs.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter that works well with others but can also work on their own, enjoys financial problem solving and is willing to contact members and prospects by phone and in person via outside calls.
As a Relationship Manger you will use your experience and ability to:
- Generate new and expand existing loan and deposit relationships to achieve specific production goals.
- Expertly match features and benefits of credit union products and services to meet member needs.
- Effectively source new business opportunities, building lasting relationships and contributing to the overall branch growth.
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the loan process, from application to closing.
- Actively participate in community and civic organizations to develop and enhance a network of potential members.
- College degree; in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field preferred
- 3 years Retail or Commercial financial services experience including loan applications, opening
accounts and prospecting for new business.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasive, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to operational integrity, policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Knowledge and interest in connecting members to available technology
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours, including Saturdays and some evenings
- NMLS registration required, can be obtained once hired.
We are a growing financial organization in Ohio with opportunity for our employees to develop within our company. We have been in business for over 60 years as a full-service financial institution.
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:59:21 PDT