Open July 12th, 2017 through June 30th, 2018
The University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology anticipates openings in the Postdoctoral Scholar series. Applications are being sought from recent Ph.D., M.D., or M.D./Ph.D. graduates in the field of ophthalmology, biochemistry, microbiology or equivalent. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches in immunology, microbiology, pathology, and/or neuroscience are desired. The incumbent will perform various lab tasks and work on current research projects related to ophthalmology disease and/or advancements in ophthalmology technology.
Ph.D., M.D., or M.D./Ph.D. degree in the field of Ophthalmology, Biochemistry, Microbiology or equivalent.
This is an ongoing recruitment. Positions are dependent on extramural funding. Salary will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should apply through UC Irvine's RECRUIT system located at:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now