Record Retrieval Specialist
Job Description: The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Great customer service skills and excellent communication (verbal and writing skills) are essential in this position; candidate must have the ability converse comfortably and effectively with legal professionals;
• Must be detail oriented, organized and have the ability to manage multiple deadlines;
• We are a small company, so you must be able to multi-task and remain flexible;
• Flexibility to work overtime, as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
• Follow-up calls on assigned files based on caseload of 150 to 250 files;
• File Maintenance; detailed note-keeping, and calendaring call-backs;
• Client status reports; prepare file summaries weekly on orders that have exceeded 30 days;
• Assist with mobile notary service and service of subpoenas, as needed.
• Legal experience (administrative) or court reporting experience is preferred
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with attorneys and paralegals
• High energy and comfortable in a leadership role
• Extremely detail oriented, highly organized and have the ability to cope with the pressures of deadlines
• Accurate typing and proofreading skills required; Typing 75+ WPM
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook) and QuickBooks, MR Web
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Voted number court reporting/deposition service for six straight years, Complete Legal is a full-service litigation support company, and 2017 marks our 16th year in business. We are locally owned company that is big on outstanding service.
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:14:01 PDT