Case Manager - RN
Passages Addiction Treatment Centers is recruiting for RN Case Manager for our beautiful Malibu facility. As the highest regarded treatment center in the country, and accredited by TJC, Passages offers our clients a holistic approach to treatment that assists our clients to maintain sobriety. We are looking for motivated, compassionate individual to join our team.
The RN Case Manager will lead our Utilization Review department. This person will provide leadership and direction to the Utilization Review department. The RN Case Manager will oversee department and individual staff performance in all utilization management and care coordination processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gathering clinical information from client's record
- Timely telephonic review with insurance companies
- Communication with treatment team regarding insurance needs, length of stay and other information as needed
- Accurate documentation and follow through on all cases.
- Trains and develops the Utilization Review Case Manager
Qualifications are the following:
- A current California Nursing license is required
- Knowledge of recovery and an understanding of chemical dependency
- Knowledge of facility systems and organization as they pertain to medical records and organization review
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical record format and content
- Excellent computer, internet, and business software skills
- Excellent customer-facing and phone skills
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients, staff, and providers
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong organization skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly growing company.
- We offer competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Supplemental Benefits (Aflac, Assurant), FSA, Credit Union, discounted entertainment tickets
- 401K plan
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Free parking space
- Fun, exciting and rewarding work environment
- This is a full time position
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter with contact information.
Passages is the industry leader in holistic, non-12 Step drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The innovative and passionate team at Passages have been successfully treating thousands of people dependent on drugs and alcohol. We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and caring people who want to be part of a team that heals, inspires, and changes lives.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:12:33 PDT