Responsible for (but not limited to) the assistance of guests with their luggage, as well as escorting guests when they are moved from one property to the other; showing of rooms to potential guests and also in charge of the delivery of any other item required to be taken to guests' rooms during his/her working hours. Responsible for facilitating taxicab rides and/or any other kind of transportation means requested by a guest.
High School Diploma
One to two years experience as a direct Customer Service provider in a Hospitality related environment
Fluent in English
Effective communications skills
Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
1) Open doors and greets all visitors with a smile.
2) Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms, assists with hand luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
3) Shows rooms to potential guests
4) Inspects showrooms to ensure furnishings are in order and supplies are adequate before showing to a guest.
4) Explains features of room, such as operation of clock, television, how to place telephone calls.
5) Accompanies guests when they are moved from one property to the other.
6) Delivers messages and runs errands to guests' rooms
7) Calls taxis or limousine services for guests.
8) Delivers packages, suitcases and trunks to guests' rooms when required by Front Desk
9) Delivers fresh towels, linen, toiletries and ice if requested from guests after Housekeeping Dept has left the premises
10) Inspect common areas hourly to insure cleanliness and to avoid congestions
11) Directs guests to the appropriate Dept Manager if unable to help a customer with a concern
12) Determines areas where improvement is needed, establishes weekly personal goals and objectives 13) Performs other duties as assigned by the Front Desk Manager and/or the Hotels' Manager
14) Must follow ALL hotel procedures including and not limited to proper labeling of luggage as stipulated in the luggage tag procedures (located in the Front Desk), if any luggage missing due to mislabeling or lack of it, the employee is completely (monetarily) responsible for it.
15) Keeps public areas neat and windows and doors free on fingerprints and smudges
Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance
Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
Remains current with hotel information and changes
Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards
Privately owed Boutique Hotel, conveniently located on the heart of South Beach, Miami.
We count with 127 rooms in a very fast pace environment.
Hotel has expanded with 20 new rooms on the last year.
+3 years of Hospitality Management or similar experience.
Flexible schedule includes Weekends and Holidays.
Fluency in a second language, preferably Spanish.
Miami Beach, FL
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:30:09 PDT