Website / Digital Marketing Project Manager
Project Manager/Interactive Strategist
QS Digital Solutions is looking for a Project Manager/Interactive Strategist to be the primary contact with the client on managing the strategy, relationship and the project.
• Be the project leader and primary client contact in managing all phases of creative and interactive projects.
• Develop a strong relationship with the client and provide insight and strategy
• Provides leadership and direction for day-to-day project operations and administrative activities.
• Participates in the planning, design and development of project requirements, strategy, analysis and development process.
• Assists VP with formulating project objectives, functional requirements and technical specifications.
• Plans, organizes and schedules activities to meet objectives.
• Develops and implements operating policies, procedures and systems to support planned operations.
• Ensures policies are well-documented and communicated to project personnel.
• Contributes to the design of technical standards and project processes.
• Develops and manages project budgets.
• Authorizes expenditures and monitors account reconciliation and status to ensure compliance with fiscal guidelines and project profitability.
• Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports as required.
• Manages staff assigned to project.
• Provides training and technical supervision to staff.
• Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by project staff.
• Responds to external requests for information.
• Serves as key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
• Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Agency experience: 4 years
• Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree or Related Field
• Minimum Experience: 5 Years
• Minimum Field of Expertise: Directly related project administration experience in specialized field represented by project
• Preferred Education: Masters Degree, PMI Certification
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
• Managing People - Includes staff in planning and decision-making processes; Makes self accessible to staff; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
• Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.
• Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
• Design - Produces creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project team activities.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
You will be paid between $500-$1000 per project. For example... the average project is $5000 and should take between 8-12 hours of your time over 2-3 months. Our Project Managers are usually assigned 8-12 projects if organized. So you would be making between $50-$100/ hour depending on your efficiency based on managing 8-12 projects.
You will be asked elaborate on your ability to handle 10+ projects and describe your organizational skills.
QS Digital Solutions LLC is a Full Service Digital Agency with a complete range of services and solutions for small, medium and enterprise businesses in order to establish a commanding online presence. Our staff are skilled experts that providing you a comprehensive value-chain of offerings:
Consulting and Advisory
One-off services such as Websites and Mobile Apps
Customized plans such as SEO and Social Media Management
Short/Medium/Long-term offering on Search Engine Marketing
Managed Services such as Hosting & Support, and Print Solutions
We are now scaled to do 50+ projects a month so the opportunity for Sales Management as well VP of Operations & Project Management will be available by mid 2017 if you qualify for it.
Benefits and 401k available be mid year.
Commission Plus Residual Income for life of Client as long as your employed with QS Digital
For more information regarding QS Digital and the services we offer, please visit http://qs.digital or our portfolio at http://qs.digital/portfolio/
New York, NY
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 02:46:14 PDT