Ophthalmology Office Manager
MEDICAL PRACTICE MANAGER
The role of the Practice Manager is a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of the practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Practice Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Duties include the following:
• Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
• Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve vision.
• Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
• Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
• Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients
• Marketing the practice in the local community
• Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
• Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
• Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques.
• Knowledge of accounting systems, insurance billing and collecting, and budgets.
• Skill in planning, organizing, and supervising.
• Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
• Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
• Ability to counsel/discipline personnel as requested or as may become necessary.
• Ability to delegate authority, responsibility to other staff personnel as deemed necessary to perform their assigned duties.
• Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
• Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is preferred.
• Minimum three to five years of leadership or management experience in a medical office is required.
• Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes.
• Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business.
Top Rated, Multi - Physician, Ophthalmology Specialists and Sub - Specialists.
Long Beach, CA
Mon, 10 Jul 2017 22:09:31 PDT