Print Production Worker -- 1st Shift
The Leslie Company is a national manufacturer of Binders, Index Tabs, Presentation Folders, Calendars and more! We have been located in Olathe, KS since 1977. We are currently looking for a Bindery Operators on 1st and 2nd Shift. Multiple positions are available.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in printing, binding, warehouse and/or manufacturing
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and be detailed oriented
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly to ensure accuracy
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand/walk monitoring equipment for 8-10 hours.
- Must be quality driven
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Basic computer skills
1st Shift and 2nd Shift positions available. We offer and excellent salary plus bonuses. Our benefit package includes paid health insurance, 401(K) matching program and paid vacation.
The Leslie Company is a family-owned and operated national manufacturer of custom imprinted presentation packaging since 1977. We specialize in binders, tabs, folders, report covers, and document holders manufactured to custom specifications. Our capabilities in digital text printing, and line of calendars and specialty products continues to grow in popularity.
Located in Olathe, KS, we operate in an 100,000 square foot warehouse and production facility, and employ an estimated 100 staff members.
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:12:08 PDT