Senior Consultant & Developer
We are seeking a few Senior Consultants & Software Developers to join our team! Our Cloud, eCommerce, Business Intelligence and Custom App Development Consulting Practice is seeking experienced hands on consulting professionals to trail blaze development activities for our projects.
As a Senior Consultant & Developer you will:
- Work collaboratively across a variety of projects using the latest technologies
- Work directly with clients to design, develop, implement and enhance cutting edge applications
- Work in small teams of developers performing core software engineering tasks
- Mentor new consultants in core engineering skills and practices
- 3 to 5 years' experience in custom design, development, testing/QA and deployment
- Experience with Microsoft .NET / SQL development stack
- Familiarity with enterprise eCommerce, BI and custom app development projects
- Strong desire to work in the consulting industry and help
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Science or comparable Technical Degree
Skills We Would Like to See:
- Software design and development skills including:
- Unit software design,
- Code / Logic / Micro Services,
- User Interface / Experience
- SQL Relational Databases / File Storage,
- SQL Report Development,
- Application Interfaces / Web Services
- Experience with leading edge technologies:
- Microsoft .NET / C# / SQL Web Development,
- Data Applications: SQL Server, RDBMS,
- Windows Server Applications and Services,
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Applications and Services,
- iOS & Android Apps with Xamarin a plus
- Technical Project leadership:
- Designing and Developing new software and apps,
- Enhancing existing software and apps,
- Maintaining established software,
- Mentoring Jr. Staff
The team at Terrace is 'The Best Working with The Best'. We tirelessly search for local authentic professionals who seek to help clients solve technology problems with innovative, elegant solutions. We invite you to apply if this sounds like a culture where you will flourish.
Compensation: $115k to $145k Annual Comp (DOE)
Benefits Offered: Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
Employment Type: Full Time
All work to be performed 1) on site with clients, 2) in our downtown San Francisco office and 3) at your home office (when appropriate).
Downtown San Francisco Office:
Terrace Consulting, Inc.
101 Montgomery Street, Suite 2450
San Francisco, CA 94104
Terrace is an equal opportunity employer.
Terrace is a high caliber regional consulting firm with practices focused squarely on Cloud technology, eCommerce, Business Intelligence and Custom Application Development. Our company culture is designed to support every staff member in the execution of their job. We are an established boutique consulting firm who is engaged by the best businesses in the San Francisco Bay Area to provide thought leadership, architectural vision, design, development and support services. Simply put Terrace employs the best people who want to work with the best people.
San Francisco, CA
Tue, 11 Jul 2017 11:45:07 PDT